Saturday, June 17, 2006

If you ever knew

If you ever knew,
Who I am
Where I come from
Where I go,
Would you still talk to me?
Would you still look at me,
The way you do?
If I ever knew,
Who I am,
Where I come from,
Where I go,
I would no longer
Talk the way I do
Walk the way I do
Behave the way I'm supposed to.
In this very knowing,
Let us come together
In a world,
Where looking, talking,
Is nothing but useless!
Where seeing is not believing,
Where believing is not seeing!
Cause, when you know,
I know!
When it is known,
You and me become unknown!

5 comments:

!_zero_! said...

wah ..wah .. subtle but very deep! if the world knew, that u know where u come from, either it will follow u aimlessly or kickass!! n hey how did u know that i had kids ( three in all) ..hehe!

anandanubhava said...

@zero
You seem to have understood it very well urself! :-)
Ur 3 kids...ur current idea of who ur, ur idea of who u shud b in future & memories of what u were in the past! hehee...not as much fun as having 3 'real' kids eh?!

Bhargav said...

Are you saying that we should live in this collective ignorance and not question at all?

anandanubhava said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
anandanubhava said...

@bhargav,
I'm actually saying the contrary!
If me & the person I'm interacting with are both liberated, we don't need to communicate, cause we know & feel as one!
Same way, if I become 'aware', then the input from senses & the mind no longer constrain true being. The experience of the indivisible becomes clear, when one learns to ignore & go beyond what u see, hear, etc.
Actually there's no 'collective' ignorance, each persons ignorance is limited to his own ideas :-)